NSE: M&M – Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd was founded in 1945. It is a holding company. M&M engages in the manufacturing of automobile vehicles. The CEO of M&M is Anish Dilip Shah. This company operates through the segments: Farm Equipment, Automotive, and others. It comprises the sale of spare parts, related services, and automobiles. Therefore, the segments include agri, power, construction equipment and spare business unit. Firstly, the farm equipment segments involve tractor sale and spare parts sales. Kailash Chandra Mahindra, Jagdish Chandra Mahindra, and Gulam Muhammed founded this company. And the headquarter is in Mumbai, India. There are more than 76.625K employees.
About – NSE: M&M
Mahindra & Mahindra Limited is the parent company of the Mahindra Group, which comprises diversified business interests worldwide. And total revenues of approximately US$19.4 billion. The Company operates in nine segments: The Automotive segment consists of the sale of automobiles, spare parts and related services; The farm equipment segment includes the sale of tractors, parts and associated services; Information technology (IT) services include services provided for information and communication technology; And also, Financial services include services relating to financing, leasing and purchase of cars and tractors; Steel trading and processing includes steel trading and processing; Infrastructure includes operation of commercial complexes, management and development of projects; The hospitality segment includes selling timeshares; Thus the Systec part includes automotive components and other related products and services, and the different segments include logistics, after-market, two-wheelers and investments.
The company’s manufacturing facilities are Kandevial, Nashik, Igatpuri, Nagpur, Chakan, Zaheerabad, Jaipur, Rudrapur, Haridwar, Mohali and Pithampur. Mahindra & Mahindra Limited was incorporated on October 2, 1945 as Mahindra & Mohammed Limited. Therefore, in the year 1948, the name of the company was changed to Mahindra & Mahindra Limited. It started a steel trading business with suppliers in the United Kingdom. Firstly, in 1950, the company began its first business with Mitsubishi Corporation and supplied 5,000 tons of wagon building plates from Yawata Iron and Steel.
- Keshub Mahindra
- Anand Mahindra
- Narayan Shankar
- Vikram Singh Mehta
- Vishakha N Desai
- T N Manoharan
- Vijay Kumar Sharma
- Haigreve Khaitan
- Shikha Sharma
- Anish Shah
- Nisaba Godrej
- Muthiah Murugappan
- Rajesh Jejurikar
- C P Gurnani
Frequently Asked Questions: Mahindra & Mahindra
What is the Share Price of Mahindra & Mahindra?
Mahindra & Mahindra’s share price is ₹1218 As on 20 April 2023
What is the Market capital of Mahindra & Mahindra?
The Market Cap of Mahindra & Mahindra is ₹151495.4 Cr As on 20 April 2023
What is the P/E ratio of Mahindra & Mahindra?
The P/E ratio of Mahindra & Mahindra is 15.3 As on 20 April 2023
What is the PB ratio of M&M?
The PB ratio of Mahindra & Mahindra is 2.7 As on 20 April 2023
When was M&M founded?
Therefore, On October 2, 1945, brothers Kailash Chandra Mahindra and Jagdish Chandra Mahindra and Malik Ghulam Muhammad established Mahindra & Mahindra as a steel trading company in Ludhiana as Mahindra & Muhammed (1895-1956).
Which companies are the subsidiaries of M&M?
Tech Mahindra, Mahindra & Mahindra Financial Services, Mahindra CIE Automotive, Mahindra Logistics, Mahindra Holidays & Resorts India, Mahindra Lifespace Developers, Swaraj Engines, Mahindra EPC Irrigation, among others.
Who is the CEO of Mahindra & Mahindra (M&M)?
And also, the board of directors of M and M has appointed Anish Shah as the company’s managing director and CEO, effective April 2, 2021.
What is the lot size of M&M?
The F&O lot size of Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd is 700.
Is Mahindra & Mahindra Debt-Free?
Therefore, the Mahindra & Mahindra is a zero-debt company.
Is M&M a good buy?
Therefore, Mahindra & Mahindra (M&M) has a trailing 12-month operating revenue of INR 83,723.64 Cr. An annual revenue de-growth of -1 percent is inadequate, a pre-tax margin of 5% is adequate, and an ROE of 4% is sufficient but could improve. And also, Mahindra & Mahindra (M&M) produces high-quality utility vehicles. It has a planned launch pipeline for UVs, CVs, tractors, and EVs from FY23 to FY26. Furthermore, the auto subsidiaries’ continued Ebit-positive journey makes it a good investment opportunity. To know more click here, https://finance.yahoo.com/
- Adjusted Value: The adjusted value is shown when security is subject to a corporate action such as a dividend, bonus, rights or par value split. In the step of the company (prior date), the percentage change with respect to the revised price is calculated.
- I-NAV: The I-NAV (indicative NAV) of the ETF is displayed as received from the AMC during each trading day.
- Therefore, for securities subject to demand auction in a special pre-opening session in case of new listing/subscription, re-listing associate display, Monitoring action etc. The percentage change calculates with respect to the balance price specified in the session.
- Therefore, the closing price will be updated after 18.15 based on the Joint Press Release dated February 09, 2018 (Joint Press Release).
- 52-Week High/Low: Prices adjusts according to corporate actions such as bonuses, splits, rights etc.
- The 10% dynamic price band applicable for securities in derivatives or for index-listed deposits for which derivative products are available might relax during the day if the market trend moves in any direction (up/down) in coordination with other exchanges. Below).
- However, sector indexes and P/E are for reference only and do not imply that security is a component of the index. And also, please click here to check the deposits that are part of the index.
Mahindra Mahindra is the top company of the Mahindra Group. Therefore, the Group of Companies is a $20.7 billion consortium that empowers people to move through innovative mobility solutions, driving rural prosperity, enhancing urban livability, nurturing new businesses and strengthening communities. And also, it is the leading world’s largest tractor company by volume. It has a strong It also has a strong presence in the agriculture and aerospace industries, commercial vehicles and components, defense logistics, real estate, renewable energy, speedboats and steel, among other businesses.